Importer's Best Practices for Compliance with the Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP).
Compliance with the new FSMA mandate began May 30, 2017.
Part of the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2011 (FSMA), the FSVP is a central part of ensuring foreign sources of food products are in compliance with U.S. food safety standards. This short presentation will help you understand the new obligations of the "FSVP Importer."
Download your free presentation to learn more about:
- Risk evaluation requirements for imported food and your supplier's performance
- Supplier verification activities that must be conducted
- The role of a "Qualified Individual" for risk-based FSVPs
- The impact on Canada and other countries with equivalent food safety systems (Australia & New Zealand)
- What happens if you fail to comply with the new mandate