In our continuous commitment to emergency preparedness, A.N. Deringer, Inc. has implemented a cutting-edge mass communication system to promptly deliver crucial updates regarding any potential major disruptions to our business.
To ensure the smooth and secure flow of our operations, Deringer has implemented an advanced mass communication system to efficiently disseminate timely notifications.
- This system is designed to promptly notify our valued customers and business partners about any major disruptions to our business.
- Rest assured that your contact information will only be used to notify you in the event of any disruptions to our business services.
- We value your privacy and will never share or sell your personal information.
- Occasionally, we may need to conduct tests or verify the accuracy of our data. These instances will be clearly labeled as tests to ensure complete transparency and clarity.
- Our communication system will send notifications to you through SMS text, email, and voice/message recordings.
By subscribing to Deringer's emergency message alerts, you will be promptly notified via text, email, or a voice recording on your phone about any significant disruption to our regular business operations. Utilizing a state-of-the-art communication platform, Deringer ensures that you stay informed and prepared in the event of a major systems interruption.
- If you have already received a text, email, or voice mail from us, you are all set.
- If you need to update your phone number or email address, please speak to your account manager.
If you are a Deringer customer, but have not received a text, email, or voice mail from the system, please register here. (Once your submission has been reviewed and approved, you may expect to receive a welcome message from the system within a few business days.)Please note that our emergency alert system is exclusively provided to customers and partners who have a direct business relationship with Deringer. If you do not have a direct business interest with us, we kindly invite you to visit our website for all updates in the event of an emergency.