Requirement: New USMCA Certificate Blanket Filing
The new US-Mexico-Canada Agreement (or USMCA/CUSMA) will become effective July 1, 2020. On this date, current North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) certificates will no longer be valid to support continued free trade claims.
In order to proceed within compliance under the USMCA/CUSMA, a new blanket certification document must be completed and submitted to A.N. Deringer, Inc. To enhance accuracy and efficiency, we have developed an online USMCA certification submission tool:
- Simply click on the button below, and review the required fields for the new certification.
- We suggest that you thoroughly review the online form prior to entering in any requested information. This way, you'll have an opportunity to gather all of the necessary data prior to completing your submission.
- Please note that you may take your time, as the online tool will not 'time out.'
- The online tool is also 'responsive,' so you may complete it on any device.
- We require a new online certification submission for every Importer of Record and Deringer account number.
- Once you have completed all of the necessary fields and hit 'submit', a confirmation page will acknowledge receipt of your submission.
- The next phase of the process is our Compliance Team's review of your submitted data.
- If we are missing information or have questions, a team member will reach out to you directly via email.
- Once your submission is reviewed and deemed to be complete, our Compliance Team will send you a complete copy of your certification for your records via email.
- Please note that Deringer approval does not constitute U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) approval. CBP may have additional questions when presented with the information you have provided.
- All accounts will be subject to a one-time USMCA transition fee of $45.00, which will be included in a subsequent invoice.
- If you have any questions, simply send an email to USMCA@anderinger.com.
If you are unable to complete the online USMCA tool or need a single-use certificate, please request a PDF version from our Compliance Team by emailing USMCA@anderinger.com.
*Please note that online submission through Deringer's USMCA Documentation Tool is strongly preferred for most accurate and efficient processing.*
Have questions? Contact our Compliance Department at (518) 314-0830 or email USMCA@anderinger.com.